 Star Wars / 16462
16461  |  16463
Subject:
4504 Millenium Falcon Pictures on FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:04:53 GMT

Thanks to Jake, FBTB has new detailed pictures of 4504, the redesigned Millenium
Falcon due to be available in the US in August.

Go see: http://www.fbtb.net

You can also see other pictures of it from the French Toy Fair, as covered by
Action-Figure.com:
http://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=10695

-Paul D.