 Star Wars / 1646
  If you need a place to display your SW models...

I realize that many of the people that post to this site have their own Web Pages but until recently I didn't and couldn't wait to be able to share my A- wing Star Wars Model with all of you on the Net. Therefore (space permiting) I would be happy (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)