 Star Wars / 1646
1645  |  1647
Subject:
If you need a place to display your SW models...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:02:04 GMT

I realize that many of the people that post to this site have their own Web
Pages but until recently I didn't and couldn't wait to be able to share my A-
wing Star Wars Model with all of you on the Net.

Therefore (space permiting) I would be happy to host any pictures of your Star
Wars models on my home page which I have dedicated to Star Wars Lego.  All you
need to do is E-mail me with your Picture(s) and I will post it after a very
short review process.  Be assured that if the picture is Star Wars and it is
made out of Lego I will put it up on my sight.  I may even post models that
are not strictly Star Wars.

If demand is to high I may have to rotate pictures In and Out to give everyone
a chance but at the moment I have quite a bit of extra free space and would
love to use it.

Just E-mail me at:   kingsleyem@geocities.com

Try and keep pictures under 100KB and I find between 50 and 60KB works best.
This is mostly for loading considerations.  I hate to wait for ever to see a
picture.

Once your picture(s) has been reviewed it will be posted at my home page.

My Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/

I reserve the right to retract this offer at any time.