 Star Wars / 16442
Re: Hailfire Droid -- Why Not a Technic Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 01:50:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Sid Dinsay wrote:
Just wondering...

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com

Possibly because TLC dropped the moniker 'TECHNIC' for most sets after model
year 2001. Beginning with model year 2002, almost all sets were rebranded with
things like "BIONICLE", "RACERS", "STAR WARS", etc. I have been told that there
are a few higher-end sets still marked TECHNIC, but I have yet to see one.

Ray