 Star Wars / 16397
  USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC

When a mini-FIG scale army of mechanized incompetence is just not enough... (URL) Trade Federation Battle Droid> -Mike "Count Blockula" Crowley (URL) The Count> Says: "Celebrate the night in (URL) eblockvillage>!" (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC

(...) I have seen so many of your fantastic models on FBTB and here, I often wonder why LEGO hasn't just up and hired you already. (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC

(...) Wow! All of you work is fantastic, & I like seeing your building style & techniqe expand; new use of parts, poseability, etc. This is probably my favorite so far, as it captures the slimness of the droid & is POSEABLE! (I like poseability). I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC

(...) Wow, thanks for the compliment! Working for LEGO -- that's certainly a job I wouldn't mind getting up in the morning to go to. (Who am I kidding? If I worked for LEGO, I wouldn't have to worry about getting up in the morning -- I'd never go to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC

(...) Thanks! With each model I learn so much, and the new ideas end up spilling over into next. Looking back at some of the earlier ones I've made (Stormtrooper, Chewbacca), and comparing them to more recent ones (Boba Fett, Battle Droid), I can (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC

Wow. Nice job. I love the mobility. You should also post this on lugnet.mecha :) If you don't mind me asking, what did you use for the elbow joints? -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC

(...) Thanks, Anne! I used (URL) these>. They work great, becuase they make a joint where a limb can both bend AND rotate, and they're small size makes them perfect for smaller-sized mechs. This wrench is one of my favorite pieces and comes in handy (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)