 Star Wars / 16404
Re: USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:28:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Szklennik wrote:

   Wow! All of you work is fantastic, & I like seeing your building style & techniqe expand; new use of parts, poseability, etc.

Thanks! With each model I learn so much, and the new ideas end up spilling over into next. Looking back at some of the earlier ones I’ve made (Stormtrooper, Chewbacca), and comparing them to more recent ones (Boba Fett, Battle Droid), I can definately see an evolution.

   (I like poseability)

Me, too! It makes them so much more fun to photograph. It sort of gives them a life of their own, and also leaves open the possibility of making vehicles for them to fit into or on, building dioramas for them to pose in, or just making cool action scene images in Adobe. Plus, giving them knees allows them to sit on top of my computer monitor at work!

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley