 Star Wars / 16321
    Speeder Bike Repair —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest MOC from our (URL). (URL) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Speeder Bike Repair —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey AC, Very nice. That baseplate is perfect for the creation. It has a very "pit-stop" feel to it, like in the middle of a race they could zip in one side, get a quick repair or refuel, and then zoom out the opposite side very quickly. Bruce (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Speeder Bike Repair —Amado C. Pinlac
   (...) Bruce, That's exactly what I had in mind when I started building this module. Thanks, AC (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)