 Star Wars / 16323
Re: Speeder Bike Repair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:57:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey AC,

Very nice. That baseplate is perfect for the creation. It has a very “pit-stop” feel to it, like in the middle of a race they could zip in one side, get a quick repair or refuel, and then zoom out the opposite side very quickly.

Bruce

Bruce,

That’s exactly what I had in mind when I started building this module.

Thanks, AC