 Star Wars / 16291
Re: VOTE: Do I open my Cloud City now or wait until Xmas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:56:13 GMT

Very easy to answer: Open it now, and you are sure to get a new present • for
Christmass. She will of course remember that you has received a gift, but • will
feel so sorry for you that she go out and by a new present. (the new • x-wing
maybe...)

I can see that your mind thinks the same way as mine...

Andrew.