 Star Wars / 16275
VOTE: Do I open my Cloud City now or wait until Xmas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:14:07 GMT

My copy of 10123, Cloud City arrived today.  Technically it's my Christmas
pressie from my wife - but she says I can open and build it now.

This places me in a moral dilemma - do I just get on with it and have
nothing to do on Xmas day, or do I hide it from myself in a cupboard and
wait until December the 25th?

Help!