 Star Wars / 1628
Re: My A-Wing Model and New Web Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:43:51 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <ekings@us.ibm.com> writes:
Thanks for the feedback.  I think my next step will be to first get a
copy of Ldraw and then try and learn how to us it.  I assume it is an
off the counter software package I could get at CompUSA etc.?

I don't think you'll find it there.  Your best bet would probably be:
http://library.advanced.org/20551/
--Bram