 Star Wars / 16227
Re: Darth Vader Buste
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:09:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Per Langkilde wrote:
   Hello

Let me know what you think about this Darth Vader build around the original 10018 Darth Maul. http://legocreator.homepage.dk/sw/images/df2.jpg

More pictures look at http://legocreator.homepage.dk/sw/darthdone.html

And more indeep design studies http://legocreator.homepage.dk/sw/darthvader.html

Very nice job. It’s ALMOST as good as mine! Just kidding!

Corey