 Star Wars / 16219
Re: Darth Vader Buste
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:15:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Per Langkilde wrote:
Hello

Let me know what you think about this Darth Vader build around the original
10018 Darth Maul.
http://legocreator.homepage.dk/sw/images/df2.jpg

More pictures look at
http://legocreator.homepage.dk/sw/darthdone.html

And more indeep design studies
http://legocreator.homepage.dk/sw/darthvader.html

Wow. That is incredible. I have been hoping TLC would make and sell one of
these, but I guess you beat them to it as far as making it goes. :-)

-Mike Petrucelli