 Star Wars / 16165
    Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB) —Paul S. D'Urbano
   (...) Oops, I just posted simultaneously with the same news from FBTB. Oh well, sorry for the redundancy... Anyway, Jeremy, since you asked, I respectfully disagree with your thoughts on the new Millennium Falcon. To sum it all up, I understand your (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB) —Nathan Wells
   (...) Agreed. In 2000, I didn't have enough money to get the MF (like I wanted too, it was a pretty bad set). If a kid got a LEGO set for his/her birthday (say Ewok Attack) and became and LEGO Star Wars fan, he/she would have no way to get the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB) —Jordan Bradford
   I just want to say that I will be buying the new Millennium Falcon set, the new X-Wing, and the original Falcon, which I still haven't gotten. The reason is that the two new ones are redesigned sets, not re-released sets . . . that's not the same (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)