 Star Wars / 15943
Re: Hailfire Powered by Manas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 14:00:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Joseph A. O'Donnell wrote:
Is a Manas-powered Hailfire a feasible project? If someone says "Yes"...I >guess we all know where my next $50 goes!

     Um *evil grin* yes!  Actually, ,,,

I have a "Yes". Now off to buy the Hailfire.

If anyone has additional thoughts on getting this hybred running let me know.

Joseph