 Star Wars / 15894
  Re: Outrider

(...) I'm going for an system scale, based on a side-by-side two seated, ten stud wide cockpit. The pictures are status as of today, and if anyone is interested, more can be provided. As for the cockpit, I'm not sure that the hasbro toy is a good (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Outrider

(...) A link to your pics would be of help if you got already some. Just remembered that the rotating cockpit was added on by Hasbro and not a real feature of the actual ship plus the cockpit only seats one. You should probably check out the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)