 Star Wars / 1586
  Pointy haired bosses and SW Lego

I walked in the backroom today at work and what do I find? About 10 cases of x-wings, some y-wings and a case of snowspeeders. However my boss refuses to put them on the floor because "all Star Wars toys including Lego ones are not to go on sale (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Pointy haired bosses and SW Lego

(...) Same deal at my store, man. Word is our head-office (there's 8 stores that get stock from them) is sitting on a bunch of SWL for similar reasons. The EIL is already in our computer system, too, meaning it's there. This sucks, as I still need (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh)