 Star Wars / 15846
  Re: Manta Airspeeder

Joe, (...) I was kinda surprised also when I fitted the canopy on the quarter domes that it gave the sleek look that I wanted. I see what you mean about the horshoe crab appearance from the top view. Maybe with some refinements such as weaponry (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Manta Airspeeder

(...) Wow, it really does have a horsehoe crab feel on the bottom. While Ogel wouldn't mind having this, I tend to think that this might be cool for the Sea Monkeys for a land invasion craft...with appropriate refinements:) Joe Meno (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Manta Airspeeder

(...) Be my guest in doing refinements to this craft as a Sea Monkeys vehicle. I didn't want to do too much detailing at the bottom since it's for non-military use. The only details that you'll see if you look closely enough are the two back flaps, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)