 Star Wars / 15812
Re: New MOC: X-Wing Starfighter (v.2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 09:00:05 GMT

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. You too, Eric and Tim. ;)

Aaron- I'm not into selling sets, but instructions should/will be up soon.
Thanks for the comments.

Andrew- Thanks. I was looking at my original one and got the feeling of
"it's cool, but could be better" so I went all out to make it as accurate as
I could.

Stefan- I'm sure that wing plate's been used in other versions of the
X-Wing, though I don't know who the originator is... It does give the same
angle as the taper, which is a plus.

I'll try to take some pictures of the landing gear and a shot from the top.
I'll be sure to post here if I do. I'm working on a wallpaper now and
instructions probably starting next week, so you haven't seen the last of
this. Thanks again, guys.
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/