 Star Wars / 15801
Re: New MOC: X-Wing Starfighter (v.2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 14:58:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Lowell writes:
Hey guys,
I finally put this up after over half a year. It's based off my original
version, but almost completely reworked.
Comparison pics:
old- http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bwhp/starwars/starshipsi/xwingv1002.jpg
new- http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bwhp/starwars/starshipsi/xwing2012.jpg

Check the complete page out here:
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/starwars/xwing.html
Any feedback is welcome. Thanks a lot.
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/

Bruce,

As was said, an awesome model.  Very streamlined (as opposed to the
official, et al).  Your modifications to the intakes are great (as on the
first too)!   Keep it up!

OH, and I think some people in this thread had a little too much fun. ;-)

-Andrew

GardenSLUG