 Star Wars / 15755
BioniWars: Super BatToa Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 04:09:19 GMT

Have you ever looked at a Super Battle Droid and wondered if they've got
some sort of built-in timer, and when it runs out the head pops off?  Or if
maybe they used to have necks and anvils have repeatedly fallen on their
heads?  After going through the design phase for this character, I couldn't
get that image out of my head.  Now it's stuck in yours as well.  Anyways,
go check it out:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/article2.asp?i=12233