 Star Wars / 15746
    Re: AT-AT online at S@H —David Laswell
   (...) Yes. In the movie Luke's Snowspeeder is almost completely grey, while all of the other Rogue pilots fly Snowspeeders with orange color blocks. The only two correct Luke Snowspeeder toys that I can remember ever being released are the (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: AT-AT online at S@H —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Luke's flying the lead on the mission and his Snowspeeder has dark grey markings. The rest of the squadron all have the orange markings. Whenever we see what Luke's doing, it's usually an in-cockpit view of him. In fact, he doesn't do a lot (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: AT-AT online at S@H —David Laswell
   (...) Yeah, but most of the toy companies seem to miss that bit. Even Galoob's Action Fleet section missed it the first time around, and they had to produce Luke's real Snowspeeder for the Series Alpha group. (...) He flies decoy for Wedge after (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: AT-AT online at S@H —Allan Bedford
   (...) So you must find color schemes like this to be quite annoying. (wink) (URL) B. (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)