 Star Wars / 15653
  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Whoa! Man, that rules! I think that your minibusts show your creativity on multiple levels - for one, no one else (to my knowledge) is building SW themed MOC's like these, on this scale. And also, they demonstrate your skill for using parts in new (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) A few that I know about are, or have; Joe Meno-- (URL) Yutaka Minowa-- (URL) are so many characters to do, everyone could jump on the bandwagon! (...) It's a tribute to the variety of uses of the brick-- next to the paperclip, it's the perfect (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)