 Star Wars / 1565
  More EP1 pics...

Hello all, I was browsing TheForce.net, and came across some new (to me, anyway) pictures. (URL) you scroll down the page, you should see several links to some pictures taken and scanned in. Most of them are of the figures, but the pics of the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More EP1 pics...

(...) pictures. (...) Thanks for the pics update. Although, my worst fears have now come true...the battledroid has one-piece legs! Regs, -Chris- (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)