 Star Wars / 1556
  Re: Loose pics of the Sith Infiltrator

In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes: <snip> (...) of the Rockraiders[1] sets. However, I haven't seen any good close-ups. One of my first thoughts is that it is almost the right shape for an AT-AT foot. -Joel 1. Interesting idea, but can you say (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Loose pics of the Sith Infiltrator

I haven't seen the trailer so I don't know what it looks like(obiously not how Lego portrayed it from what I gather). But my first impression was "cool, a TIE-wing fighter" :) Well that is sorta what it looks like. It does look like it would have (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)