 Star Wars / 15447
Re: What's a snow daddy to do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:58:41 GMT

That is sweet!

it has an awesome mech-monster feel to it, like a rabid dog with it's two
front legs cut off!

The rocket pack on the back is very nice. I love that head! it's so
freaky-dogish, and I like the skis around the neck.

one quibble, the arms looks sorta bland to me, like they were rushed maybe,
The cool hands draw attention away from this though.

great work Mark!

-Geordan-

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Neumann writes:
Well, I couldn't very well let him go hungry now, could I?

Enjoy folks,

Snow Daddy
Mark Neumann