 Star Wars / 15413
    Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit —Travis Yanke
    I was having trouble loading the links this morning, and now I can acess Brickshelf, but your Exo-Stormie folder is not yet "public". thanks. (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit —James Harkness
   (...) Sorry about that after reading Greg Oxsen's post I was ashamed of the pictures I intitally posted. So I took another set that aren't as static as my last ones even did a little scene. Here are some of the deep links. (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Exo-Stormtrooper Unit —Greg Oxsen
   (...) this thing, make it oh so cooler, maybe some gray battle droid torsos for thighs and modified 1x1 tiles put on the shins? (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)