 Star Wars / 15315
    New MOC: AT-AT, pic series I —Matt Sekerak
   Hi everyone! I've been diagnosed with full-blown AT-AT fever. This is my latest creation: (URL) be sure to put up series II as soon as the interior and other small details are complete (I still need plates for the knees). Dave Eaton and Shaun (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New MOC: AT-AT, pic series I —Gil Shaw
   I don't even want to imagine the damage this beauty did to your pocketbook, Matt. Worth every penny tho'....it really has come together wonderfully. With the added feature of a neck gantry, it adds yet another benchmark to the wonders of the brick (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)