 Star Wars / 15301
  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

(...) Those light-mods are frickin cool! I think the emperor is cooler than the lightsabers. Serious potential there, my suggestion for your next mod is some alternating lights, the older style light boxes had it where if you put the light 'bar' on (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

"Erick" <erick_jensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H9q1sv.784@lugnet.com... (...) put (...) That's a cool idea Erick. I'll have to see if I can locate some of those units to (people with weak stomachs, stop reading) tear apart and stuff (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

(...) R2D2? Or maybe a duel lightsaber Anakin. No R2D2 with some blinky lights, that'd be cool. (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)