 Star Wars / 15262
  Re: Death Star Transports

This is great little model, Amado. I could easily see this being an official set....easy on parts, playable and interactive. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Gil, That's exactly what I've been thinking about when I started with them after looking at the one that came with the X-Wing Fighter set. The size limitation was also determined based on the dimensions of the door in the background. Regards, ACPin (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)