 Star Wars / 15175
    Re: K —Gil Shaw
   GAKK!! Oh man...I can't even start. For me, the biggest challenge of the build is to try and create lines that operate outside of the X,Y axis, yet still work. To me, this view exemplifies success: (URL) can't get over how good that looks. Just (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: K —Jon Palmer
   "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8rDyM.HHw@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks very much; high praise. Having 2 of the wings slope down and 2 slope up was a central goal -- and it even leaked over into the t-wing, but in (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)