 Star Wars / 15171
  Re: K

(...) than the last. I really like the landing gear, subtle greebling and overall studlessness. The way the ship balances on the 3 gear allowing the cockpit to float is very much like my Albatross, and I really like that look. You've probably (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: K

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:H8qoo7.60p@lugnet.com... (...) better (...) overall (...) cockpit to (...) Thanks for the feedback. Your albatross rules, as I've told you in person and in chat...and like I said the u-wing will (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)