 Star Wars / 15157
    Re: Star Wars Dioramas? —Ethan Savickas
   (...) Don't give up now! If it's what you truly love, then go for it. I personally have several (unreleased) Dioramas I am procuring in my basement, all of which are awaiting yet another Bricklink order (They never come fast enough). I've always (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Dioramas? —Amado C. Pinlac
   Ethan, Not entirely giving up on this. Glad to know that you're one of a few that has hopefully been inspired by our works that you've wanted to ceate your own. Remember to post when yours are completed! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)