 Star Wars / 15156
    Re: Going Podracing! —Gil Shaw
   Wow! I this is one of my favorite ones to date. Although not a huge prequel fan, you and your team has managed to really capture the feel of the scene in this one. The archetecture from the domes to the cape awnings really do look like a Tatooine (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Going Podracing! —Amado C. Pinlac
   Gil, Thanks for the compliments and you've got a keen eye to have seen exactly the feeling of what we've made the whole scene about. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)