 Star Wars / 15133
  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

Adrian, Thanks for the kind words, and for the reference on your site. Excellent work on the pod! I had actually spent a bit of time thinking about how to do that particular pod, but I wasn't coming up with any ideas for the energy couplings. Keep (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

(...) Yeah, that was by far the toughest thing to get on this construction. I swear I stared at those two light saber blades for what seemed like an eternity (okay, maybe half an hour) until I came up with that solution. Originally it was going to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

(...) Too bad there's no X shaped blade. heh (...) I can think of a few others vaguely, but none are as cool as Quadrinaros and Sebulba's pods. The ol' PC game Pod Racer had them all, AFAICR. -Greg "Fox" Cook (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)