 Star Wars / 15128
  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

(...) They're not dark red, just regular red. The pod is almost entirely red and dark gray. Must be the lighting that's confusing you. (...) I don't think it works that way. Maybe if you suggested someone build you a miniscale AT-TE, you might get (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

(...) It may be that, the lighting, and also the dark gray, perhaps. So used to seeing red with light gray in a lot of SW sets, maybe the darkness of the dark gray is "bleeding" off onto the red to my eye. (...) Might get pictures of it, but one in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)