 Star Wars / 15124
    Re: MOC: Y-Wing Starfighter —Bruce Lowell
   Thanks for the comments, guys. Jason- I thought the use of battle droid arms was a pretty nifty feature myself, but unfortunately I forgot about it by the time I got around to posting it. Hence the lack of flaunting ;). Bruce- I was using blue (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC: Y-Wing Starfighter —Gregory Cook
   (...) <nitpick> Heyyy, I thought the main thing that links all UCS is the lack of minifigs. #;-}> </nitpick> (...) Sand blue is very nice. In fact, looking at the sand blue used for the TIE Advanced and TIE Bomber in the mini packs, I'm wondering (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)