 Star Wars / 15087
    MINI's in my hands, WOW!! —David Simmons
   Hey all, Just got the first wave of four MINI's today at my local Target (4484, 4485, 4486, and 4487). Ummmmm, WOW! Double WOW! While the ISD represents the grand scale that Lego can accomplish, these sets clearly represent the possibilites of (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!! —Gregory Cook
   (...) When I'd seen the TIE Bomber and Geonosian Fighter and Jabba's Message & Prize at one Toys R Us and the AT-TE and Skyhopper at another Toys R Us, but had YET to see any minis there or at Target, I got tired of waiting and ordered two of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!! —Alfred Speredelozzi
     Marz Distribution has already answered that question: Unfortunately, it appears that they have been forced (or maybe they didn't like the rush of AFOL traffic to their site?) to remove the pictures. Anyway, the sets are: Mini Falcon Mini AT-AT Mini (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!! —Gregory Cook
     (...) LOL! I just replied to that other post saying what the hell are those "other models" in the set pics. And that two are the same and look like Y-Wing engines. For some reason, the cockpit and main hull didn't make it sink in, though. Anyway, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!! —Alfred Speredelozzi
     Ah, well.. there is always something to complain about. I think the mini's are great all around. Really neat representations of the vehicles. Nice parts packs Cheap price (they do good on a per set basis, and a per part basis, really) I give them (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!! —David Simmons
   (...) pod (...) I like the models and the parts used to make them and I think they are very well realized for their size. I just don't like the new films at all so the models don't have give nearly as much of a warm, fuzzy memory as say, the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!! —Gregory Cook
   (...) Well exactly, I don't like the new films that much either (cept the last 45 mins of Ep II), but you singled out the pods. It's not their fault they're from Ep I, yanno. ^_^ -Greg "Fox" Cook (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)