 Star Wars / 15077
    Re: AT-TE Comments —Jennifer Clark
    "Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8BE81.E74@lugnet.com... (...) Personally I like the stickers, since they can be removed. I have far too many perfectly good printed parts sitting useless in drawers since space (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: AT-TE Comments —Orion Pobursky
     (...) Sure they can be removed but reuse after a while is not really feasable. My main beef is that LEGO included a sticker for a part that already exists in printed form. -Orion (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Stickers vs Printing (was AT-TE Comments) —Travis Matheson
   (...) In a way Jennifer I agree with you. except I never get around to applying them... (...) I actually prefer printed pieces. Stickers are better for blocks and larger pieces whereas printing is far better for tiles and slopes. it's not a golden, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)