 Star Wars / 15023
  Re: Star Wars Dioramas?

AC, I hope you guys don't slow down. I've always enjoyed your work, as have a whole bunch of people here and at fbtb. There are certainly other SW dioramas out there. The work of S. Fujita of course sets the standard. That great Hoth layout Shaun (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Dioramas?

Bruce, (...) It's inevitable as my sons are slowly drifting to more important things in their lives and myself raring to go back to doing action figure dioramas. (...) That's still a small amount of people getting their hands on it. (...) That fact (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Dioramas?

(...) Hey, the way I see it is that if you enjoy it continue. if the thrill has gone for you, through what ever reason, move on. as long as you are happy, that's all you can really aim for Trav (-|-) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)