 Star Wars / 15000
14999  |  15001
Subject:
The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:15:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This was an extremely fun project to build and came out exactly the way I
pictured it in my head.

Links to a few images:

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/carrotwing1.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/carrotwing3.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/carrotwing5.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/carrotwing6.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/carrotwing10.jpg

Here's the full page:

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/index.asp?section=gallery&name=onions

I may be pushing the limits of this parody...

PLMKWYT!!