 Star Wars / 14972
    My impressions of the Imperial Star Destroyer Model ( some "spoilers") —Bryan Hodges
   During the week of Christmas I had a 9-day vacation from work. Along with spending time with my family, and playing a good chunk of Metroid Prime, I wanted to use the time to build my Star Destroyer. I decided that instead of trying to build it all (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My impressions of the Imperial Star Destroyer Model ( some "spoilers") —Felix L. Brun
     (...) snip I think I will consider the sorting of the pieces as well. Normally I work with a big pile of pieces. Although with that many pieces I could get burried! Cheers Felix (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My impressions of the Imperial Star Destroyer Model ( some "spoilers") —Gregory Cook
   (...) Great summary of the experience of building the ISD, Bryan. I ended up spending around 17 hours myself, but only over a span of 2 days (26th and 27th). It was hard on the thumbs, but well worth it. Just a couple of things: (snip) (...) Myself, (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My impressions of the Imperial Star Destroyer Model ( some "spoilers") —Bryan Hodges
   (...) (snip) Thanks... :) I figured I would give some of those that don't yet have it (or haven't started building yet) an idea of what to expect. (...) Yeah, I'm not sure why the axles won't hold well on mine... but it's not a big deal. I've (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)