 Star Wars / 14920
Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project: Onion-wing Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 01:15:35 GMT

Thanks for the kind words, Chris.

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Ace Kim writes:
It started off as a silly joke, a parody of Jon Palmer's Alphabet
Fighter Project, but the final result turned out a lot better than I thought it
would. You can read about it here:

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/index.asp?section=gallery&name=onions

Bee-yootiful!  That's not only hilarious, it's also the most creative thing
I've seen in too long.  And not only does it fit the role of both onion and
spaceship; the color scheme is great.

Will there be a Carrot-wing? A Broccoli Walker? Only time will tell....

My vote goes to a Pumpkin Fighter.  Bibbity bobbity boo! :-)

-Chris