 Star Wars / 14916
14915  |  14917
Subject:
The Vegetable Fighter Project: Onion-wing Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:43:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It started off as a silly joke, a parody of Jon Palmer's Alphabet
Fighter Project, but the final result turned out a lot better than I thought it
would. You can read about it here:

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/index.asp?section=gallery&name=onions

Direct links to the images:

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/onionwing1.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/onionwing2.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/onionwing3.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/onionwing4.jpg
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/onionwing5.jpg

Obligatory cockpit view:

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/onions/onionwing6.jpg

One question you may be wondering about is why the onion... it's been part of
my online identity for a while, so I kept it around and even used it as my
forum name on FBTB's forums.

Will there be a Carrot-wing? A Broccoli Walker? Only time will tell....

Muwhahahaha......

Please let me know what you think!