 Star Wars / 14847
14846  |  14848
Subject:
My Mini arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:06:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

When I got home today I found that our Star Wars mini sets had arrived in
the mail.  Thanks Jeff for your heads up here:
http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=14702 !

I scanned the box, enclosed letter and the polybag set itself for those that
missed out.  There is a poster too, but since it won't fit on my scanner, I
don't have a pic of that.  If anyone wants to see it, let me know and I'll
take a pic with my digital camera.

Here's the brickshelf folder:

Until moderation, here are the deep links:

Yoda Box:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/broller/StarWarsMiniSets/starwarsmini01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/broller/StarWarsMiniSets/starwarsmini02.jpg

Letter from Lego:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/broller/StarWarsMiniSets/starwarsmini03.jpg

Mini Set 3219:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/broller/StarWarsMiniSets/starwarsmini04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/broller/StarWarsMiniSets/starwarsmini05.jpg

I haven't decided what to do with our sets yet (keep them MISB, etc), so
someone else will have to provide pictures of the actual model.

Ben Roller