 Star Wars / 14838
  Re: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer shipping now...

(...) Just got mine this past week, Tuesday. Picked up the box and almost got a hernia. This thing is huge (wow that's a lot of parts to sort). My wife bought it for me for Xmas so I think I may have to wait until then to build it, but is becons me (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer shipping now...

Just an update: I actually did get mine on December 12th even though I didn't order until late november and the estimated shipping date was "by december 31st". Lego customer service is good indeed and they've almost always shipped things out earlier (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)