 Star Wars / 14782
  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

(...) Oh... ...My... ...God! *trying to reclaim my breath after the laughter* If it feels better, you're not the only one labeled insane, the people working in the _other_ room must have labeled me aswell 'cause of the laughter - MAN! You even built (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

(...) Of course. Once the ISD is up on its stand, it's a little tought to reach that high :) (...) I was busy helping my wife repaint our bedroom. I was more worried about the biker scounts handling my digital camera. Considering how bad their aim (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

(...) Instead of Jar Jar's, how about 1,000 Timmys? Although the SD might be put together wrong, at least it would get finished faster! - Bob PS - this was a ROTFLMAO story that made my week! Great job! (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)