 Star Wars / 14761
Re: "Chewie, get us outta here!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:51:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
Built this a few days ago...  Finally cleared off enough hard drive space to
download the images from my camera tonight.

http://tsl.bu.edu/temp/starwars-microfalcon/

Very nice models, very nice images

I would argue that the X and Tie are larger scale than the MF, though... the
MF is a great hulking cargo ship that can carry a dozen people in a pinch,
and should be a lot larger than 2-3x the size of one person fighters.

But that's just a nitpick. Good stuff.