 Star Wars / 14728
  Re: Coruscant Airspeeders

(...) As with everyone else, I think the yellow one came out looking particulary sporty; kind of like a "Star Wars Sports car." The big red one does look like the infamous Spiffmobile, albiet a bit bulkier. Are these your own designs, or did they (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Coruscant Airspeeders

That yellow one has attracted quite some attention. As we've mentioned in our other replies, the designs are our very own. Though we've used the reference book plus the movie chase scene for inspiration to make them consistent with the movie. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)