 Star Wars / 14725
    Missing Mini set —Scott Costello
   Next year TLC is putting out four mini sets, 4484 - 4487, with the breakdown as follows: 4484 MINI X-wing Fighter/TIE Advanced 4485 MINI Anakin's Podracer/Sebulba's Podracer 4486 MINI AT-ST/Snowspeeder 4487 MINI Jedi Starfighter/Slave I Now as I (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Missing Mini set —Erick Jensen
   (...) Didn't I read somewhere that somebody saw a mini AT-AT? That would put it back in Empire, or the little cameo from Jedi, but still that doubles up on the films, so if it is released then it blows away that theory. e. (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)